Roles and responsibilities:
Applicant must have Active CPC- AAPC/CCS- AHIMA. Additional credential of CIC will be an added advantage
- Extensive knowledge on IP-DRG coding, must have minimum 4+ years’ experience in DRG alone.
- Good communication skills and reporting skills
- CPC or ICD 10 certification Mandatory
- Follow every aspect of SOP without fail
- Complete received Audits with Quality
- To achieve Quality and production target
- Update all the logs like productivity, Clarification log, and any other logs applicable on a daily basis. Ensure compliance of entire team for HIPAA,OIG.
- Conduct all job functions and responsibilities in accordance with all company Compliance, Information Security and Regulatory policies, procedures and programs.Position: Auditor (Medical Coder – IP-DRG )
Years of Experience: 4+ Years
Max Budget : 6-7 L
Shift : General
Interested can revert a call